The Bank of America is one of the safest, convenient and user friendly bank there is today. This bank is known to keep their users on a pedestal and make sure they never face any troubles with any banking procedures. As if having great offline facilities wasn’t enough, the Bank of America has also extended its efficiency in their online banking facilities.
Read on to find out how to login and explore a plethora of banking procedures you can perform sitting right in the comfort of your own home.
Here is the step by step Bank of America login guide.
1. How to Log-in?
- Go to https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/sign-in/signOnV2Screen.go and you will be taken to the official log-in page of Bank of America.
- You will be asked for your unique user ID and password.
- Make sure you enter the right credentials and you will be logged into your internet banking account.
- After logging in you can perform almost all your transactions at the comfort of your own home.
2. What if I forget my password?
- We at Bank of America understand that amidst so much information, one may easily forget their password which is exactly why we make our password revival procedure so easy and quick.
- Just click on “Forgot your passcode?”. This will take you to a new page that will ask for your social security number or tax number and login ID.
- Once the right credentials have been filled, click “continue” to revive your password.
3. What if I forget my login ID?
- Click on “Forgot your Online ID?”
- You will be guided to a page that will prompt you to enter your SSN number or tax number.
- Enter the correct credentials and click “Continue”
4. What if I forget both login ID and passcode?
- Click on “forgot password”
- This will take you to another page where you will have to click on “forgot online ID and passcode”
- Enter the right credentials in the boxes provided for swift revival.
With an easily navigable and user friendly interface, every account holder can easily benefit from these online facilities. Gone are the days of waiting in long lines for simple banking procedures. The Bank of America login guide makes it easier and quick to start banking from anywhere in the world.